New: PLS 180 Red and Green Continuous Line Laser Levels
PLS 180 Red and Green
Continuous Line Laser Levels
PLS lasers provide bright, crisp reference points and lines, for quick and accurate layout. Built by contractors for contractors. Now more rugged than ever, with a protective drop sleeve tested to survive a one meter drop. PLS tools were developed out of necessity by pro- fessional carpenters with over 50 years of experience in commercial and residential interior and exterior layout.
PLS continuous line lasers levels are accurate to 3 mm at 10 meters (1/8 inch at 30 feet). The fast settling, self- leveling gimbal gives you accurate reference points and lines almost instantly: long and tedious layout will be- come a thing of past.
- Rugged design withstands rough handling on the job site; drop tested to 1 meter
- Includes magnetic wall bracket for easy, stable mounting
- Self-leveling, horizontal- and vertical-cross line laser level for rapid, accurate leveling and layout
- Accurate to 3 mm at 10 meters (1/8 inch at 30 feet)
- Green laser for improved visibility. Up to 3 times brighter, and suited for long range applications (PLS 180 green only)
Rugged - 1 Meter Drop Tested
Rugged design withstands rough handling on the job site.
Complete jobs faster with high accuracy measure- ments
3 mm at 10 meters (1/8-inch accuracy at 30 feet)
Easy To Use
Magnetic wall bracket for easy, stable mounting and fast layout
One button operation to toggle to different presets
PLS laser levels – Built by contractors for contractors