Most tools sold by distributors have very low margins…there is fierce competition between manufacturers plus the distributor is competing with the “Big Box Stores!” Can we hear an Amen?
Try this math with another power tool and see for yourself.
1 – (Your Cost / MSRP – 15%) = Your Margin
What if we can raise your margins up to 35%? Do we have your attention?
Let us introduce “The Most Innovative Product” awarded at the 2011 World of Concrete Show
The Brenner Nawman BNCE-20 provides many features and benefits along with being Made in the USA.
- The tool alone weighs just 7.6 lbs. (3.4 Kg) – with case 12.7 lbs. (5.71 Kg)
- It has a removable side handle that can be mounted in three different positions
- The cutting head rotates 180 degrees for ergonomic comfort.
- Allows the operator to get into tight places
- Provides for easy flat or side cutting
- Can cut up to #6 (19 mm) rebar and other steel material nearly flush with a surface
- Perfect for cutting rebar that is coming out of block walls or concrete
- Works well at cutting bolts off flush with the surface
- It gives a clean cut to coil rod
- The tool is excellent at cutting other types of metal material
- It can cut All-Thread cleanly (up to 7/8 inch diameter) allowing the user to install a nut without any filing or thread repair
- This multipurpose tool can cut ½ inch pipe I.D. ¾ inch copper pipe, ¾ inch O.D. tubing (round or square), metal bars, and coil rod
- Strong Motor Works off of standard 110 volt 60 Hz power (Also available in 220 volt 60 Hz)
- Draws just 9 amps and works very well on generator supplied power
- The motor is 1100 watt Double Insulated
- The tool has passed ETL testing (same specifications as UL/CSA)
- No-Load Speed is 2,000 RPM
- Carbide Blade Design
- Carbide tips are fabricated in Japan
- Blade diameter is 4 3/8 inch (110 mm)
- Max. Cutting Capacity is 7/8 inch (22 mm) O. D. or ¾ inch (19 mm) rebar
- Two blades are supplied with each tool
- Attachable Cutting Chip Collection Bag
- Each tool is supplied with a heat resistant collection bag that can collect cutting chips
- • Assembly & Warranty
The tools are assembled in USA (Wickenburg, Arizona) and comes with a one year warranty.
FOR DISTRIBUTORS ONLY – See the Facts and numbers as they compare to YOUR COSTS (Distributors must be logged in to our Distributor Only members area.)